There's a shitload of Leatherface figures... between the Movie Maniacs and this. [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ December 21, 2004 06:27 PM: Message edited by: Dajistano ]</font>
I took a couple pics (my scanner is down) of images in the new Tomart's for people on the Asylum board, and figured I would share them with you as well.
Design artwork for their Leatherface. I can't wait for this figure!!!
Preliminary package design
Between NECA's Cult Classics, and SOTA's Now Playing lines, I will be one happy ghoul in 2005!
The new Action Figure Digest is loaded with cool stuff, not an issue to be missed!
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ December 21, 2004 06:24 PM: Message edited by: TCM Hitchhiker ]</font>
There's a shitload of Leatherface figures... between the Movie Maniacs and this. [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ December 21, 2004 06:27 PM: Message edited by: Dajistano ]</font>
Wow! Who else is in this line? And I wonder if that Crow figure is just a single-packed version of the one from the boxed set.
I loved Robo and Monty, but seeing these lines by Neca and Sota brings back the vibe that Movie Maniacs once had.
Yes, there are many Leatherface figures, if you count those from the crapass remake. I only care for figures from the original, and I am very excited to be getting one of him in his dinner suit. From the sounds of it, they will be making more characters from the original film, and oh man, if they make The Hitchhiker, I will be in cannibal Heaven!
CM, the first series will be..
Leatherface (dinner suit)
Jason Voorhees (Part 7)
The Crow
And a yet to be announced "surprise" figure.
They will also be making a box set from Friday the 13th, Part 2, with a sackhead Jason. Really looking forward to that too!
The Hitchhiker would be the next logical choice after Leatherface...I can't imagine them doing a victim figure instead. Hell if they did the whole saw family, the more the merrier!
Sackhead Jason would rule, especially if the mask would be removable to reveal his wonky face. Though I hope they don't cop-out and just release another Myers as the surprise figure.
Yeah, sackhead Jason has always been a high request from me. He is much creepier than the hockey mask versions.
Another high request from me, and something I would go freakin' crazy for, is a box set of the TCM dinner sceen, with the whole family and Sally. Mmmmmm, one can dream!
I'm very happy about those two lines as well. I hope continued success to SOTA & NECA.
i can't wait,,,,,! [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
I hope they rally go to town with this line & give us lots of obscure (modern) B horror movie figures~
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Same here, cuz they seem like the only company we'll be getting them from. At least at nice quality anyhow.Originally posted by Street Worm:
I hope they rally go to town with this line & give us lots of obscure (modern) B horror movie figures~
Bookmarks